Tuna Pasta Recipe Pasta Aglio Olio Peperoncino e Tonno This isn't a 'Traditional' Italian pasta recipe... so relax. This is a light tasting 'Spring Summer' style pasta dish that uses ingredients that are inyouru cupboard or are easy to find.
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Olive oil||100 Milliliter|
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
|Coarse salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry pasta||250 Gram|
1. Combine the garlic, oil, black pepper, liquid from the tuna can, water, and pickled pepper.
2. Emulsify with a stick blender or in a blender.
3. Transfer the oil mix to a saucier, add salt, and gently heat.
4. Break up the tuna into the sauce and add the capers.
5. Cook the pasta to the package directions, and then transfer to the sauce.
6. Stir the pasta and sauce together furiously, adding a little pasta water if necessary to smooth out the sauce.
7. Serve and Enjoy!