Homemade Cherry Soda Pop 1st Try From Scratch Here we are making our first attempt at a DIY cherry soda pop recipe. This is to get an idea of what changes we'll need to make as we home in on cherry soda pop recipe that could compare to the best out there.
|Cherry bark||20 Gram|
|Water||2 Liter ((use as required))|
|Frozen cherries||600 Gram|
|Cherry extract||3 Tablespoon|
1. Place the bark in a Mason jar, mix in the glycerin and 125 mL water, shake and let sit for 24 hours.
2. Filter the bark liquid through a coffee filter, then pour over 125mL of hot water to extract as much flavour as possible.
3. Double filter if need be.
4. Place the cherries in a blender with 350 mL of water and liquify.
5. Strain the cherry liquid through a series of finer and finer filters to remove as much particulate as possible.
6. In a saucepan combine, cherry juice, bark extract, and sugar.
7. Stir over very low heat, just until sugar is dissolved.
8. Remove from heat, and stir in cherry extract.
9. Store in an airtight container in fridge.
To Make The Drink:
10. In a tall glass mix together syrup, acid phosphate and carbonated water.
11. Serve and Enjoy!