Green masala is truly Godsend ... I've used this in so many recipes so this time I decided to marinate Lamb chops in this green goodness. In this recipe, I just pan fried this, but if you prefer you can BBQ these or stick them in the oven.
|Lamb chops||907 Gram (2 lbs)|
|Lime||1/2 , juiced|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Green masala||3 Teaspoon|
|Sliced onion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Marinate the lamb chops with lime juice, salt and pepper and let it sit for 15 mins.
2. Add the red chilli powder, garam masala and green masala and marinate, preferably overnight.
3. Heat some oil and cook the onion till caramelized and then add the green chillies, this is just for garnish and keep aside.
4. Add more oil and cook your lamb chops according to thickness, mine are thin and only needed 6 – 10 mins.
5. Remove and garnish with the onion, chilli and serve.