Shrimp is cooked with Onion, Tomatoes and Bottle Masala - this is a special spice blend made out of 28 secret spices.
|Oil||4 Tablespoon (add more if required)|
|Cubed potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely diced onion||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced green chilies||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Shrimp||907 Gram (2 lbs)|
|Spice mix||3 Tablespoon (Bottle Masala, add 1/2 tsp more if required)|
|Diced tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped coriander||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Heat the oil and cook the potatoes and keep aside.
2. In the hot oil add the onion, chilli and allow the onion to sweat and turn light brown.
3. Add the ginger and garlic paste and cook off the raw flavour.
4. Add the shrimp, bottle masala, salt & pepper to taste.
5. Coat the shrimp in the masala and allow to caramelize a little.
6. Add the tomatoes, cover and cook for about 5 mins till the tomatoes are squishy.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste again and add more bottle masala if required.
8. Add the cooked potatoes back in and the coriander.
9. Serve and enjoy!