tuff In Our Pantry Fresh Pasta Recipe HomeMade Food Processor Making fresh pasta recipes at home is easy - sometimes chefs tend to make recipes into something they don't need to be. This is how to make pasta at home in a food processor. Fast fresh homemade pasta noodle recipe easy egg pasta.
|Coarse salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Tablespoon (if needed)|
1. Place flour, salt, and eggs in a food processor, and turn on.
2. Drizzle the oil in with the machine running.
3. The dough should come together into a ragged ball - if it doesn't drizzle in a little water.
4. Once a ragged dough ball is formed, run the machine for about a minute more.
5. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board, and knead until smooth and elastic.
6. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and set aside at room temp for an hour before rolling; or place in the fridge for use up to two days in the future.
7. Roll to desire thickness; depending on your final use and sauce.
8. Serve and Enjoy!