Welcome Friends! Welcome back to the kitchen today we are going to make one of those super simple one pot pasta recipes that it will have dinner on the table in no time at all.
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 tbsp)|
|Ground beef||500 Gram (1 lb)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Oregano||30 Milliliter (2 tbsp)|
|Salt||10 Milliliter (2 tsp)|
|Black pepper||10 Milliliter (2 tsp)|
|Red pepper flakes||10 Milliliter (2 tsp)|
|Canned crushed tomatoes||796 Milliliter (1 can of 28 oz)|
|Chicken stock||750 Milliliter (3 cups)|
|Red wine||125 Milliliter (1/2 cup)|
|Marmite/Vegemite||30 Milliliter (2 tbsp)|
|Dry pasta||500 Gram (1 lb)|
|Grated nutmeg||To Taste|
|Milk||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
1. In a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add in the ground beef and fry until browned, breaking it up as you go.
3. In a food processor, whiz the onions, carrot, celery, garlic, and bell pepper.
4. Add the veg to the beef, and cook down to lose some of the moisture.
5. Stir in the oregano, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
6. Stir in the tomato, stock, wine, and Marmite.
7. Stir in the pasta, lower the heat, partially cover and cook until pasta is al-dente.
8. When the pasta is cooked, grate in some nutmeg, stir in the milk.
9. Grate some of your fave Italian cheese over the top.
10. Serve and enjoy!