Learn to make the perfect pork stock you can use later.
|Water||1 1/2 Liter|
1. Preheat oven to 180ºF - 190ºF
2. Place the bones in an ovenproof stockpot and cover with water.
3. Quickly bring the water temp up to 200ºF on the stovetop.
4. Do not bring to a boil!
5. Skim off any ‘foam’.
6. Place pot in oven and leave for 16-24 hours.
7. Add onions, carrots, celery, salt, and pepper to pot
(plus any other aromatics you might like).
8. Return to oven for another 1-2 hours.
9. Strain the stock through fine cheesecloth, cool and store.