How To Make One Pot Pasta And Sausage. Welcome Friends! Welcome to axe night suppers and tonight I'm cooking a sausage and pasta one pan recipe.
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Italian sausage||1 Pound|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Pepper||1 (sweet or hot)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced tomatoes||10 Ounce|
|Dry pasta||8 Ounce|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen brocoli floret||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded wisconsin brick cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (optional)|
1. Heat oil in a saute pan over medium high heat.
2. Add sausage and fry it off until browning.
3. Add onion, pepper, and garlic; continue to sauce until onions are translucent.
4. Add tomatoes, pasta, chicken broth, milk, salt and pepper.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to low.
6. Simmer for about 15 minutes, or until pasta is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
7. Add frozen peas, and frozen broccoli florets; recover and cook 2-3 minutes more.
8. Turn off the heat and stir in up to 1 cup of shredded cheese; if desired.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Note: Feel free to switch this around with different proteins, and vegetables.