Version 2 is a success i hope you like it.
|Cacao nibs||5 Gram|
|Citric acid||1 Gram (1/4 tsp)|
|Pure vanilla extract||100 Milliliter|
1. Heat the water until almost boiling.
2. In a large jug; mix sugar, lactose, cacao, citric acid, and salt.
3. Stir the hot water into the sugar mixture, until sugar dissolves.
4. Cover and set aside to cool.
5. Once cool, strain out the cacao and mix in the vanilla.
6. Serve and enjoy!
A good starting place seems to be 1 part syrup mixed with 2 parts soda water.