Learn how to make Rajgira Puri with Sukha Aloo Sabzi at home with Ruchi on Rajshri Food.
This Rajgira recipe can be your go-to Shravan foods. It is healthy, carry-friendly and tasty.
Shravan, the fifth month in the Hindu calendar, is dedicated to the worship of Lord Shiva. Fasting is observed and prayers and penance are offered during this holy period. In 2019, Shravan begins on Aug 01 and goes on till August 30. Worshippers of Shiva across the country spend this auspicious month observing fasts.
This Upvas Recipe Rajgira/Amaranth Puri that tastes delectable with Aloo ki sabzi. An ideal fasting meal indeed. Its very easy to make and is ready in instant. Perfect Shravan Special Recipes, Rajgira Puri With Sukha Aloo Sabzi is both nutritious and tasty.
|For aloo sabzi:|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanut||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Rock salt||To Taste|
|Lime juice||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Amaranth flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Rock salt||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (use as required)|
1. Let's start with heating up the Oil in the Pan then add Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves, Green Chillies (chopped), Potatoes (boiled & diced).
2. Next, let it cook for 2 minutes then add Peanut (roasted & grounded), Rock Salt, Sugar mix it all together and add Lime Juice, Water & Coriander Leaves turn off the flame and keep it aside.
3. Now, let's the dough for the Puri for which add Amaranth flour in the bowl with Rock Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Leaves (chopped).
4. Next, mix all the ingredients together then add water and make a perfect dough and add Oil. Now keep resting for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes start rolling the dough take a small portion of the dough and make the ball shape(as shown in the video).
5. Using the Rolling Pin, roll the Sheet with light pressure then add the Sheet in the hot oil for frying. The same way does the rest of the balls.
6. Next, your Sharvan special Rajgira Puri with Sukha aloo sabzi is ready to serve.