Learn how to make Chicken Stock Recipe with Chef Varun on Get Curried.
Want to try something basic but healthy at the same time then Basic Chicken Stock Recipe is perfect for you by chef Varun.
Making homemade chicken stock is easy!
Not only do you save money because you don't have to buy boxed stock, the stock itself is so much healthier for you because of all the iron, collagen, and vitamin-rich marrow from the bones. It's a Perfect Monsoon Recipe.
|Chicken bones||1 Kilogram|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs) (use more if required)|
|For bouguet garni:|
1. Let's start with putting the Chicken Bones in hot and boiling Water, after that take the Bone into stock pot (as shown in the video) then add Onion (roughly chopped), Carrot (roughly chopped), Celery, Water.
2. Next, cook it on high flame and in the mean time let's make bouquet garni for which add Spring Thyme, Bay Leaf, Parsley Stalks and bundle them all together (as shown in the video) and add in the Pot with Chicken.
3. Now add Peppercorns then stir it properly and let it cook for 15 minutes on high flame.
4. Next while it is boiling, skim the Chicken Stock (as shown in the video) and then let it cook for 45 minutes on Medium Flame.
5. Now turn off the flame and let it cool down for 10-15 minutes, finally strain the Stock with all the ingredients.
6. Your Chicken Stock is ready to serve.