Can Glen Make Grapefruit Ting? (Grapefruit Soda) Yes - yes he can! This recipe for homemade soda syrup is fantastic if you like the tang if ting and the flavour of grapefruit!
|Citric acid||21 Gram|
1. Into a heatproof 4L or larger container; mix together sugar, citric acid, the zest of 3 grapefruit.
2. Add the boiling water, and mix thoroughly to dissolve all of the sugar.
3. Allow to cool to room temperature.
4. Juice the 4 grapefruit, you should get 400-500 mL of juice.
5. Mix the juice and the sugar water, and allow to stand for at least 24 hours before use. Keep in a cool place.
6. Mix 1 part syrup to 3 parts water or club soda.