We Made Sorted Foods Nandos Chicken Recipe. We went looking for the most watched Youtube video on how to make Nando's Peri Peri Chicken It happened to be by Sorted Food. We love Sorted! So Glen gives it a go!
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm) , peeled|
|Hot chilies||2 (or more)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Olive oil||160 Milliliter (2/3 cup)|
|Red wine vinegar||60 Milliliter (2 tbsp)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
1. Butterfly or Spatchcock the chicken.
2. Roughly chop the thyme, if the stems are tender chop those as well; and throw into the food processor along with the garlic, chillies, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and vinegar.
3. Process until smooth.
4. Pour marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for 2-12 hours. (you can cook right away as well).
5. Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF)
6. Place chicken on a baking tray and bake until the chicken is cooked through.
7. About 45-60 minutes, or until internal temp is 165ºF.
8. Serve and enjoy!