How To Make a Pasta With Bacon And Peas recipe... This is not a Pasta Carbonara recipe, but it's pretty close, and probably something that most of us have the ingredients for. This super quick pasta recipe is easy to make, and fills your belly!
|Chopped bacon||150 Gram , chop|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon (about 5 mL)|
|Grated pecorino||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (about 80g)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly cracked black pepper||To Taste|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs) , thawed|
1. Heat a pot of salted water to a boil.
2. In a large pan slowly heat and render the fat from the bacon.
3. Continue to cook the bacon, over medium heat until crispy.
4. Whisk together the egg, hot pepper flakes, cracked black pepper, and cheese.
5. Cook the pasta in the salted boiling water, until al dente.
6. Add the pasta to the pan with the bacon, without rinsing.
7. Toss together to coat with the bacon fat.
8. Add the egg mixture and toss, until the pasta is coated and sauce is thickened.
9. Add some of the pasta cooking water, to thin and smooth out the sauce if needed.
10. Add the peas, and toss well.
11. Serve and enjoy!