Is it possible to lose fat while eating fat?? YES! Check out my Fat Bomb Cookie Dough.
|For cookie dough fat bombs|
|Butter||8 Tablespoon ((softened to room temperature))|
|Pure vanilla extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Almond flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dark chocolate chips||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs) ((Keto Friendly))|
|For chocolate peanut butter cream fat bombs|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce ((softened to room temperature))|
|Organic peanut butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) ((Keto Friendly))|
|Coconut oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dark chocolate chips||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) ((Keto Friendly))|
For Cookie Dough 'Fat Bombs':
1. In a large bowl using a hand mixer or spatula, beat butter until light and fluffy.
2. Add sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until combined.
3. Slowly beat in your almond flour until no dry spots remain, then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Shape into golf size balls and place in refrigerator to firm slightly for 30 minutes. .
For Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream 'Fat Bombs':
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, coconut oil, and salt.
2. Using a hand mixer, beat mixture until fully combined, about 2 minutes.
3. Shape into golf ball sized balls. Place in the refrigerator to harden for 30 minutes.
4.Meanwhile, make chocolate drizzle melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted.
5. Drizzle over peanut butter balls and place back in the refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes.
Store in the refrigerator if planning to eat within the week, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.