I'm crazy about Halloween - every year I love to think about spooky recipe ideas, but I realize that many people just want something super easy and quick to grace their Halloween table, and this recipe will do just that! Chicken Weiners are carved to look like fingers, wrapped in puff pastry bandages and painted with Sriracha blood. Simple. Easy. Creepy
|Weiners||18 (chicken weiners)|
|Puff pastry||200 Gram|
|Sriracha sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (plus extra as dipping sauce)|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the weiners in half and using a paring knife, cut out the nail and ridges for the knuckles.
3. Cut strips out of the pastry and wrap it around the fingers.
4. Paint the fingers with the egg white, then mix the Sriracha with the remaining egg white and paint over the fingers.
5. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
6. Serve with Sriracha blood.