This season, awesome game day food doesnt have to take a lot of time or be crazy expensive. These Buffalo Chicken Fries are one of our favorite splurges when the game is on. Theyre quick, crazy easy, and you can make a huge platter of them for less than 15 at Family Dollar.
|Frozen french fries||28 Ounce (1 bag)|
|Frozen chicken||24 Ounce (1 bag, boneless buffalo chicken bites)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Ranch dressing||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook the french fries and chicken bites according to the package instructions.
3. Coarsely chop the chicken bites.
4. Spread the french fries on an oven-safe platter. Sprinkle with about half of the cheese. Top with the chopped chicken bites. Then sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Return to the oven at 350°F for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
5. Drizzle with the ranch dressing and serve.