Glen Julie are testing out Tandoori-Style recipes ( तदर फलगभ नसख) in the Ooni Pro wood-fired pizza oven... A spicy baked cauliflower seemed like the perfect recipe.
|Lemons||2 , juice extracted|
|Full fat yogurt||120 Gram (125 mL / ½ cup)|
|Kashmiri chilli powder||2 Teaspoon (10 mL)|
|Turmeric powder||2 Teaspoon (10 mL)|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Chaat masala||1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Coarse salt||5 Milliliter|
|Mustard oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon (2 Tbsp)|
|Grated ginger||14 Gram (roughly the size of your thumb)|
1. In a bowl mix together the ingredients for the marinade: yogourt, turmeric, chaat masala, garam masala, cumin, salt, Kashmiri chili, mustard oil, ginger.
2. Stir that up to fully combine.
3. Cut the cauliflower into florets.
4. Put the cauliflower in the bowl with the marinade; toss to coat, cover and place in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
5. Preheat your BBQ Grill, oven, tandoor, or pizza oven to high heat.
6. Place the cauliflower in a cast iron pan, and into the oven/bbq.
7. Turn it often and move it around to prevent burning.
8. You want it to be slightly charred around the edges and cooked through.
9. Or - place the cauliflower on a baking sheet under the broiler in your oven, and cook until charred on both sides and cooked through.
10. Serve and enjoy!