Hey friends! Ive got a quick recipe for you today that just might be the one thing you need to ensure a flawless Thanksgiving!
|Bone in turkey breast||1 , thawed (5|
|Butter stick||1 , melt (1/2 cup)|
|Rubbed sage||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||To Taste (1|
1. Place thawed turkey in 6-quart slow cooker.
2. Pour butter over.
3. Sprinkle with Kosher Salt to taste and then sprinkle other seasonings over.
4. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
5. Serve and enjoy!
1. Make sure you buy a turkey breast that will fit in your slow cooker. The largest I've been able to fit in my slow cooker is a 7 pound.
2. Most turkey breasts are sold frozen. The best and easiest way to thaw it is to purchase a few days before you plan on cooking and keep it in the fridge.