This kid-friendly project is so easy and fun! And it means you can ditch those store-bought chemical-filled fruit roll-ups for this healthy, homemade alternative. Tune into all-new episodes of Garden Home and Garden Style for more projects and healthy living tips! www.pallensmith.com/watch
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh mint leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
1. Preheat your oven to 275 degrees.
2. Trim the stems of the strawberries.
3. Chop mint leaves.
4. Put all the ingredients in the blender and puree until smooth.
5. Cook it on medium high until thick and jammy.
6. Spread onto parchment lined pan.
7. Put it in your preheated oven and dehydrate it for 3 to 4 hours.
8. Cool completely and transfer to cutting board.
9. Cut into strips and roll them up.
10. Serve and enjoy!