Crunchy onions and gooey cheese make a wonderful filling for large and succulent mushrooms. Bread crumbs add volume and impart a mind-blowing texture to the filling, while mustard powder adds an exciting punch to it. The mushrooms, when baked with this amazing filling, transform into a fantastic starter, which is sure to earn you a lot of compliments. Serve the Cheesy Mushrooms hot off the oven, while the cheese is still molten, because that is what makes this starter most appealing.
|Large mushrooms||25 (khumbh)|
|Grated processed cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onions||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped garlic||2 Teaspoon (lehsun)|
|Mustard powder||1/2 Teaspoon (rai /sarson)|
|Bread crumbs||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (360°F).
2. Divide the stuffing into 25 equal portions and keep aside.
3. Remove the stems of the mushrooms and discard them so as to form a cavity in the mushroom caps.
4. Stuff each mushroom cap with a portion of the stuffing.
5. Arrange the stuffed mushrooms on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 10 minutes.
6. Serve immediately.