Brock makes overnight oats that he and his son Nolan enjoy for breakfast the following morning. Vegan, healthy and delicious, this recipe can be tweaked dozens of ways to suit your taste buds!
|Organic rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chia seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||4 Dash|
|Protein powder||2 Tablespoon (Vegan, 1 scoop)|
|Almond milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Apple||1/2 , chop|
|Coconut flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Hemp hearts||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
1. Fill a mason jar 1/2 to 2/3 of the way full with organic rolled oats.
2. Add chia seeds, cinnamon, protein powder, almond milk and stir well.
3. Add maple syrup, chopped apple, coconut flakes and seal the jar.
4. Shake well and refridgerate for 5 hours up to 24 hours.
5. Top with additional ingredients of choice.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Other winning combinations:
"Keep it Simple"
- coconut yogurt - dairy-free milk - vanilla extract - sea salt - flax seeds - cinnamon
"Chocolate Almond Butter"
* add the following to the "keep it simple" recipe - 2 Tbsp cacao powder - 1 Tbsp almond butter - 1 banana (mashed) - 1 Tbsp maple syrup
"Carrot Cake for Breakfast?!"
* Add the following to the "keep it simple" recipe - 1 Tbsp coconut cream - 1 pinch nutmeg - 1 Tbsp raisins - 1/2 cup shredded carrot
"Welcome to the Tropics"
* Add the following to the "keep it simple" recipe - shredded coconut - cubed mango - pineapple slices - chopped banana
The combinations are ENDLESS.