This summer go chicken lollipop with all desi spices!
|Refined oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Tomato||1 , pureed|
|For thick batter:|
|Garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Refined flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (use as required)|
1. In a bowl add crushed pepper, ginger garlic paste, salt and tomato puree, place the chicken lollipops in it and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Combine ginger, garlic, red chilli paste, refined flour, cornflour, cumin powder, garam masala, salt, crushed peppercorns and water as required to make a thick batter in another bowl and mix well.
3. Dip the marinated lollipops in the batter and deep-fry in hot oil till golden. Drain on tissue paper.
For Green Chutney:
4. Blend chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies & ginger, cumin powder, chaat masala, lemon juice and salt with a little water until smooth.
5. Wrap the chicken lollipop ends in a foil paper, and serve hot with green chutney, onion rings, lemon and green chillies. Garnish with chopped coriander.