Bhature is one of my favorite Indian breads as it is so crispy yet so soft. This recipe shows how to make a perfectly puffed Bhature which is like the bun on a burger when it comes to having Chole, the famous Indian Chick pea curry.
|Flour||400 Gram (Maida)|
|Refined oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. Mix salt and flour.
2. Add curd and water (as you need) into it. Knead the flour into a dough. Make it soft and add some refined oil to dough to make it smooth.
3. Roll a bit of dough into a ball.
4. Use a roller to flat the dough
5. Heat the vegetable oil in a cauldron. Medium-High flame and temperature is recommended for best results.
6. In heated oil fry the bhature like shown in video. Adjust the oil temperature to ensure that bhatue is puffy.
Now bhature is ready
Serve it with chhole, pickle, curd, and chopped onion.