Are you looking for simple way to make Mughlai Chicken? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a traditional recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Mughlai Chicken is the most delicious non-vegetarian Indian dish . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . Mughlai Chicken goes well with pulao , but it can also be eaten with plain rice or nan.You should try this Mughlai Chicken Recipe.
|Chicken pieces||1 Kilogram (Thigh, Breast, Leg Or Any You Prefer)|
|Chopped garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coriander||2 1⁄5 Gram (Fresh, 1 Sprig)|
1. Boil chicken pieces in water along with 2 cloves
of chopped garlic, ginger paste, salt and pepper.
2. Once chicken is boiled, take the pieces out of the
stock. Set stock aside.
3. In a wok or deep cooking pan with lid, pour
cooking oil and saute onions and garlic together.
4. Once the onions and garlic turn golden brown, add
cumin seeds, chicken pieces, garam masala, and red
5. Stir fry this mixture for 4 minutes.
Now add half a cup of stock.
7. Also add yogurt to this mixture.
8. Cover and let this cook on medium heat for 20
9. Check after 20 minutes to see if the oil is
visible on the sides. That means you're done.
10. You can let your chicken a little more to thicken
the gravy or serve right away with rice or bread.
11. Garnish with chopped corriander leaves.