Blue Lagoon Cocktail /Mocktail With Desi Citrus Twist is a tantalizing drink that would surely add a colorful sparkle to all summer parties. Sweet lime and lemon squash imparts an exciting cool blue color to the cocktail/ mocktail and a real Desi substitute for Blue Curacao used in the popular Blue Lagoon Cocktail. This striking cocktail is easy to make with local ingredients. Bring happy faces at home or a party this summer with this jewel-inspired color tone. Enjoy!!
|Sweet lime and lemon squash||15 Milliliter (Mapro|
|Lemon crush||5 Milliliter (Mapro)|
|Carbonated soft drink||180 Milliliter (Mountain Dew)|
|Fresh mint sprigs||1 (for garnish)|
|Lemon slice||1 (for garnish)|
1) For Cocktail : In a cocktail shaker, add the vodka, sweet lime and orange crush, lemon squash and ice cubes.
2) For Mocktail : In a cocktail shaker add the sweet lime and orange crush, lemon squash and ice cubes.
3) Cover and shake the cocktail shaker vigorously for a minute.
4) Pour the liquid mixture in a tall stemmed glass.
5) Gently add the carbonated soft drink into the glass.
6) Garnish the Blue Lagoon Cocktail /Mocktail With Desi Citrus Twist with a fresh mint sprig and lemon slice. Serve chilled.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 154Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 30 mg1.25%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 21 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet