|Cracked wheat/Kansar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a plate spread cracked wheat or kansar and mix with 1 tablespoon oil.
2. In a pan bring water to a boil along with 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat.
3. Once the water has come to a boil, add the kansar stirring continuously and let it cook with cover on low heat for about 10 minutes.
4. Then remove, check for doneness, then add water and cook if needed to bring in more softness.
5. Once done, remove to a serving plate, spoon over ghee and powdered sugar.
6. To offer to God, place a tulsi leaf over the kansar.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1037Calories from Fat 412
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.3%
Saturated Fat 13 g65%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 25 mg1.04%
Total Carbohydrates 146 g48.7%
Dietary Fiber 27 g108%
Sugars 29 g
Protein 19 g38%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet