|Besan||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Turmeric powder||1 Pinch|
|Oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (1 tablespoon for the dough and the remaining for frying)|
|Baking soda||1 Pinch|
1. In a bowl mix besan, salt, turmeric powder and baking soda.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil and mix adding little water into firm dough.
3. In a sev or gathiya maker set the ribbon blade.
4. Take a little oil to your palm and smoothen the dough.
5. Spray the inside parts of the gathiya maker with grease.
6. Heat oil at medium heat and squeeze over the gathiya
7. Fry them over low heat.
8. Serve with tea as evening snacks.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 6452Calories from Fat 6128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 694 g1067.7%
Saturated Fat 90 g450%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 630 mg26.25%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 22 g44%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet