This is an energy-giving beverage for women in post-partum care and lactating mothers.
|Wheat flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
1. In a saucepan heat ghee on medium heat and cook wheat flour till it changes to slightly brown color and becomes bubbly.
2. Add milk slowly and keep stirring continuously.
3. Raise the heat and let it come to boil.
4. Add sugar to taste and 1 pinch salt and stir.
5. Pour into a serving bowl and serve with kicha papad.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 705Calories from Fat 494
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.2%
Saturated Fat 34 g170%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 392 mg16.33%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 20 g
Protein 15 g30%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet