|Clarified butter||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk powder||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Heavy whipping cream||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Baking chocolate||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ghee/Oil||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
1. In a heavy bottomed pot add clarified butter, milk powder and whipping cream and cook stirring constantly on medium heat till the mixture turns into dough for about 7 minutes.
2. Remove on to a plate and let it cool.
3. Clean the pot, add sugar and water and cook till the sugar syrup attains 2 thread consistency for about 5 minutes.
4. Allow the sugar syrup to cool down completely and pour into a bowl.
5. Then mix the sugar syrup into the mawa well and add cardamom powder.
6. Grease a plastic box with oil or ghee and place the mawa inside it.
7. In a microwavable bowl add baking chocolate and melt till it is about 40 percent melted.
8. Then stir with a spoon till it becomes smooth and nice.
9. Bring down all the chocolate mixture on to the burfi and make a smooth and thin layer of the chocolate on the burfi.
10. Let it cool down for the chocolate to solidify and for that place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
11. Remove, cut into cubes of desired sizes and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1595Calories from Fat 999
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g176.9%
Saturated Fat 71 g355%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 283 mg11.79%
Total Carbohydrates 146 g48.7%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 120 g
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet