|Dry red chilies||3 Medium|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large|
|Peanuts||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , roasted|
|Soft chilies||3 Small|
|Garlic cloves||5 Medium|
|Date and tamarind chutney||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
1. Grind peanuts in a blender to a smooth powder.
2. Cut the red bell pepper roughly and chop garlic roughly.
3. In a nonstick pot heat oil medium high and sauté garlic until it turns slightly golden in color.
4. Add bell pepper, red chilies and salt to taste and toss the pot.
5. Let it cool down completely, then add it to the jar containing the ground peanuts and blend with cover.
6. Then add and mix date and tamarind chutney in the blender.
7. Remove on to a cup or a bowl, if desired give a tempering of mustard seeds and cumin seeds in hot oil and serve.