Taste this incredibly tasty Moong Daal Kosambari salad, a compulsory entry to almost all the festivals, occasions etc. Chew in the proteins and enjoy the cooling effect the salad gives to your body!
|Moong daal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 Large (Peeled)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Wash and drain moong daal
2. Slice cucumber and layer it over moong daal, but don’t mix.
3. Add grated coconut, green chilies, lemon juice and garnishing
4. In a pan heat some oil and sauté the seasoning ingredients
5. Add this to the cucumber mixture. Keep it aside for sometime
6. Add salt and mix the salad thoroughly and serve.