|Refined flour||200 grams|
|Cardamom seeds||1 tbsp pounded|
|Jaggery||75 grams finely grated|
1. Take a bowl and add maida and water into it. Shape the mixture into stiff dough and set it aside.
2. Take a skillet and melt ghee in it. Add semolina and fry it until it turns golden.
3. Stir in 1 cup water and cook until the semolina dries.
4. Add cardamoms and jaggery and cook until the mixture thickens and gets dry.
5. Remove from fire, cool and shape the semolina mixture into small balls.
6. Divide the dough into equal number of balls.
7. Shape the dough into cups by pressing it with thumb. Stuff the cup with sheera.
8. Gather the edges of cup and shape it into small round and smooth cutlet.
9. Roll the cutlets into chapathi or round disc with the help of flour.
10. Take a girdle, heat it and grease it with ghee.
11. Place chapathi over it and keep on turning the sides when each side gets browned or golden colored.
12. Pour little ghee over the edges of chapathi while turning over.
13. When both sides turn brown, remove it from heat and serve hot.
14. Serve the mithi puri hot with cream.