Shikanji is a refreshing lemonade recipe spiced up with black salt. The flavor and taste are truly splendid...just what you need after a long day at work or after a hectic game. Kids love it too!
|Lemons||2 Large , juiced|
|Kala namak/Black salt||To Taste|
1. In a large glass pitcher, take a liter of water.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of sugar and stir it till the sugar dissolves completely in water.
3. Add juice of lemons to the water.
4. Pour it in individual glasses.
5. Add salt and black salt as per taste.
6. Serve Indian nimbu pani chilled with ice cubes or refrigerate and use it as required.