|Refined flour||200 Gram|
|Rice flour||30 Gram|
|Powdered sugar||100 Gram|
|Fat||50 Gram (Absorption, For Frying)|
|Rice flour||50 Gram (For Dusting)|
1. Sieve flour with salt; rub in half the fat. Make dough as for poories using a little water (60 ml. for 22 pieces).
2. Cream rice flour and remaining fat. Leave in cold water.
3. Divide dough into small balls and roll into thin chapaties.
4. Take one chapati, smear with the creamy mixture. Sprinkle with a little rice flour and place another chapati on top of it. Smear again with cream and dust over with rice flour.
5. Roll and cut into pieces; roll slightly and deep fry. Sprinkle powdered sugar over, while it is still hot.
6. Repeat process.