Are you looking for Pyaj Pakoora Recipe? I will share my favorite Pyaj Pakoora Recipe with you. You can learn this easy and tasty Pyaj Pakoora Recipe Recipe through this recipe video. This is a favored snack of my family especially during light evening breakfast when we wish to have some spicy dish. Its combination with tea or coffee during winter is great. Try this Pyaj Pakoora Recipe and serve it hot. Enjoy and do let me know how this Pyaj Pakoora Recipe turned out for you. North Indian generally serve it with tea and coffee as breakfast or refreshment.
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Besan||100 Gram (Gram Flour)|
|Refined vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
• Cut the onion in small pieces
• Mix green chilli and coriander leaves
• Add salt according to test
• Add 100gm of gram flour and little water
• Mix it properly
• Heat the vegetable oil
• Put the mixture in small amount in hot refined oil
• Turn them around to fry well on medium flame
• Now the pakoda is ready to serve
• Garnish it with green coriander leaves.