|Whole moong dal||3 Ounce (1/2 Teacup)|
|Soda bi carbonate/Fruit salt||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh curds||6 Ounce (2 Teacups)|
|Roasted cumin powder||2 Pinch|
|Chili powder||2 Pinch|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 Teaspoon (For The Seasoning)|
|Green chili pieces||4 (For The Seasoning)|
|Asafoetida||1 Pinch (For The Seasoning)|
|Oil||1 1/2 Teaspoon (For The Seasoning)|
1. Soak the moong dal for 3 to 4 hours. Drain.
2. Add the green chillies and blend in a mixer with very little water.
3. Add the asafoetida and soda bi-carb and mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick sandwich toaster and spread 1 teaspoon of the mixture in each cavity. Close and heat. When ready, the mixture will be toasted into pieces of triangular shape. Take out the toasts.
5. Dip the toasts in water for 5 minutes. Thereafter, squeeze out the water and arrange the wadas on a plate.
6. Beat the curds with the salt.
7. To prepare the seasoning, heat the oil and fry the mustard seeds for 1/2 minute. Add the green chillies and asafoetida. Mix the seasoning with the beaten curds.