A popular Indian dish, the Rawalpindi chole ( chick peas ) cooked with the traditional Indian spices is an absolute delight. Pamper your taste buds with this mouthwatering recipe video that brings to you an easy way to make the authentic Rawalpindi chole.
|Cooked chickpeas||500 Gram , boiled|
|Tomato puree||100 Milliliter|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Gram flour||50 Gram|
|Chaat masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Chana masala||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Amchur powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Mango Powder)|
• Heat oil in a non-stick kadahi or wok
• Add cumin seeds and ajwain seeds
• Add Besan (gram flour) and stir (Bhunno) till light brown.
• Stir in powder spices and add Chole (chick peas)
• Cook 5 minutes.
• Add tomato puree and continue mixing
• Pour 50ml water, stir and cook for 5 minutes
• Add salt as per taste
• Garnish with Onion ring and Chopped coriander leaves.
• Rawalpindi chole should be served dry with nan, roti, bhature bread or rice.