Rajasthani food, nutritive, easily digestible and tasty.
|Boiled potatoes||1 Pound (0.5 Kilogram)|
|Khoya||1 1⁄2 Ounce (80 Grams, Dried Milk)|
|Desi ghee||2 Ounce (100 Grams, Clarified Butter)|
• First mash the potatoes.
• Heat the pure deshi ghee on medium flame in a wok and mix the mashed potatoes in it.
• Keep stirring to avoid sticking.
• Within 10-15 minutes it will be brown.
• Mix khoya and again stir until the ghee separates from the mixture.
• Then mix sugar according to your taste and cook it for 5 minutes.
• Halwa is ready.
• Garnish it with nuts and saffron soaked in water(saffron water) to enhance taste and color.