|Potato||1 , boiled, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Tomatoes||2 , thinly sliced|
|Cilantro mint chutney||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Cucumber||1 , thinly sliced|
|Beetroot||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Carrot||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Red onion||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Hot ketchup||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Chaat masala||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
1) Spread some butter and cilantro-mint chutney on one side of two bread slices.
2) Assemble the sliced potato, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, onion and carrot on one prepared bread slice.
3) Sprinkle with a pich of chaat masala and salt to taste.
4) Cover with another slice of the bread with the buttered side down.
5) Slice the sandwich into two triangles and serve with hot ketchup.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 889Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 8 g40%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2091 mg87.13%
Total Carbohydrates 167 g55.7%
Dietary Fiber 25 g100%
Sugars 60 g
Protein 24 g48%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet