Here is an easy Tandoori roti recipe for you to make the Tandoori roti right at home. The Tandoori roti is made from wheat flour with high fiber content. The most common traditional Indian bread, the Tandoori roti is apt with any of the delicious Indian curries.
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Warm water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt to taste.
2) Gradually mix in the warm water and knead the flour into a dough.
3) Wrap the dough in a pastic foil and allow to sit in the refrigerator for an hour.
4) Meanwhile, prepare the tandoor or clay oven.
5) Remove the dough from the refrigerator, knead further on a lightly floured surface and divide the dough into balls.
6) Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to flatten it evenly.
7) Stick the flattened dough to the side wall of the tandoor.
8) Turn to cook other side after about 1 minute.
9) Spread little butter on the roti to make it tastier and serve immediately with some cooked vegetables or curries.