Learn how to make Khus Sharbat - a quick easy homemade Mocktail recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Khus essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Green food color||1 Teaspoon|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a flat bottom, pan add sugar & water.
2. Let everything come to a boil.
3. Once the sugar melts and the liquid becomes thick switch off the flame.
4. Transfer it in another bowl and let it cool down completely.
5. Once the liquid cools down add khus essence & green color. Give a stir. Khus concentrate is ready.
6. For serving in glass add ice cubes. Then add few teaspoons of the khus concentrate. Add water. Give a good stir.
7. Khus Sharbat is ready to be served.