Watch how to make Rava Dosa, easy to make breakfast recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Rava Dosa is one of the most popular South Indian breakfast recipes.Crispy Rava dosa is most favourite dosa variety in hotels. So make this treat at home with the help of Chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
|3 Cup (48 tbs)
|3 Tablespoon (use as required)
|Soda bi carb
1. To make the batter add rice flour, rava, salt to taste and water, make the batter with a pouring consistency
2. Keep the batter aside for 30 minutes
3. Heat some oil on a pan
4. In a pointed glass add the batter, add a pinch of lemon and pour it on the pan
5. Add some chopped onion, cashew nuts, green chilies and coriander over it
6. And Rava Dosa is ready to be served