Watch how to make Paneer Papad delight, a quick and easy to make Party Starter/ Snack a recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Paneer plays an vital role in many party starter recipes, in this video Ruchi Bharani will add a twist to the king of starters Paneer by adding up Papad and making the delicious starter Paneer Papad Delight. So watch the video and learn to make Paneer Papad Delight only on Rajshri Food
|Tabasco sauce||To Taste|
|Paneer cubes||250 Gram|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pizza masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard paste||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Corn flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Italian pizza seasoning||To Taste|
1. Mix ketchup, tabasco, mustard sauce/paste, red chilli powder, salt tot taste, corn starch, Italian pizza seasoning together.
2. Add the paneer cubes in the mixture and coat the paneer in the marination and keep the marination in the fridge for half hour.
3. Coat the paneer in the papad, which are grounded into small pieces not very fine.
4. Keep some oil to heat and add the paneer to fry.
5. Paneer Papad Delight is ready to be served.