Learn how to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - a popular street food recipe in Vasai Virar from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
|Boneless chicken||1 Kilogram|
|Green chutney||2 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Masala mix||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Poha/Rice flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Marinate the chicken and potato pieces with green chutney, turmeric powder, mix masala & salt. Keep it aside.
2. In a pan heat some oil. Add the marinated chicken and water. Mix well.
3. Cover it with a lid and let everything cook for 15 minutes.
4. Once everything is cooked transfer it on another plate and let it cool down completely.
5. Place the potato and chicken pieces on a skewer and roast it on a medium flame.
6. Once all the pieces are roasted, keep them aside.
7. In another pan heat some oil.
8. Add chopped onion, coriander leaves, garam masala & salt. Saute everything well. Cover it with a lid and let everything cook for 5 minutes.
9. Add poha and mix well.
10. Add the roasted chicken pieces and potatoes and mix well.
11. Cove it with a lid for some time.
12. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
13. Poha Chicken Bhujing is ready to be served.