Learn how to make Chocolate Laddu at home from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. This is a quick easy to make eggless dessert for kids.
|Desiccated coconut||250 Gram|
|Chocolate||150 Gram , crush|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sprinkles||2 Tablespoon (Edible colored sprinkles for garnishing)|
1. In a pan add desiccated coconut, milk & crushed chocolate. Mix everything well.
2. Keep stirring it on slow flame till becomes a soft dough.
3. Remove the mixture on a plate and let it cool down completely.
4. After the mixture cools down make small portions of the dough and start making ladoo.
5. Garnish the ladoo with colored sprinkles and serve.