Learn how to make delicious Mango Roll recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Mango Roll is a lip smacking Indian sweet where Mango pieces are cooked with grated coconut, sugar dry fruits.
|Mangoes||2 , chop|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped dry fruits||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||150 Gram|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. In a pan heat some ghee.
2. Add grated coconut, sugar & dry fruits. Mix well till the sugar melts.
3. Add chopped mangoes. Mix well. Let the mixture become dry & thick.
4. The stuffing is ready. Remove it on a plate and let it cool down completely.
5. For the covering prepare a medium soft dough with all purpose flour, oil, salt & water.
6. Apply some oil to the dough and let it rest.
7. Take small portions of the dough and start rolling out small flat rotis.
8. Take some of the stuffing and place it in the centre of the roti.
9. Start folding the edges as shown in the video. Apply little water or oil on the edges and stick them properly. Similarly make all the rolls.
10. Deep fry the Mango Rolls on golden brown color.
11. The delicious Mango Rolls are ready to be served.