Summer is incomplete without Mangoes. Learn how to make delicious Mango Sheera, a quick easy to make Indian sweet / dessert recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
|Chopped mangoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ghee||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semolina||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Rava)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped almonds||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pistachios||1 Tablespoon|
1. First in a round bottom pan add milk to boil.
2. In a flat bottom pan heat some ghee.
3. Then add semolina and roast for some time.
4. Add chopped mangoes & dry fruits. Mix well.
5. Add boiling milk to the rava in batches. Mix well.
6. Add sugar and again mix well.
7. Cover it with a lid and let the Mango Sheera cook for 5 mins.
8. Garnish it with dry fruits & serve!