Learn how to make perfect soft Gulab Jamun at home from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Gulab Jamun is a popular Indian sweet / dessert recipe prepared with Mawa (Khawa), Paneer Sugar Syrup.
|Mawa||150 Gram (khawa)|
|Semolina||3 Tablespoon (rava)|
|All pupose flour||3 Tablespoon (maida)|
|Baking powder||2 Pinch|
|Paneer||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Made from 1 litre of Milk)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (large)|
|Water||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Liter (For deep frying)|
1. To make the sugar syrup heat a pan. Add sugar & water.
2. Let the sugar melt completely. When the water comes to a boil & has thickened reduce the flame. Sugar Syrup is ready.
3. In another pan heat some oil to fry the gulab jamun.
4. To make the gulab jamun, in a large bowl add khawa, semolina, all purpose flour, baking powder, cardamom powder & paneer. Mix everything well.
5. Make small round balls of the mixture and keep them aside.
6. One by one put the balls for frying.
7. Fry them on brown color. Remove them in a plate.
8. Let them cool down for 5 minutes.
9. Put them in the sugar syrup for some time.
10. Delicious Gulab Jamuns are ready to be served.