Learn how to make Basundi at home - a traditional Indian easy quick sweet / dessert recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spice powder||4 Tablespoon (milk masala)|
|Chopped dry fruits||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (for garnish)|
1. In a large pan boil the milk.
2. Add sugar & milk masala. Mix well.
3. Keep stirring till the milk reduces to half of its original quantity.
4. Once it becomes thick, Basundi is ready. Switch of the flame.
5. Garnish it with chopped dry fruits & serve with soft Puri.